Happy Belated Thanksgiving to Everyone! Drew and I are back in Richmond after a fun trip up north to Scranton PA to spend Thanksgiving with the Mascelli family at Aunt Cathy and Uncle Chuck's home. We love visiting Scranton and we had a great time catching up with everyone. We arrived Thursday afternoon to Aunt Cathy's Thanksgiving feast and spent the evening eating wonderful food, drinking lots of Italian wine and playing a exciting game of balderdash (there is no lack of creativity in our family). Gia and Harold spent the day chasing each other at full speed and played like pug cousins do.
Friday we spent the day relaxing, chatting, eating more, and more and more, and drinking more Italian wine. Drew, Kris, Jule, John and I hit the bars in Scranton late night but as usual, I was the first to head home! Thanks Aunt Cathy and Uncle Chuck for a wonderful time- we can't wait to do it again soon. Please enjoy our Thanksgiving in pictures-
The kids table (Kris, John, Matt, Michael, Jule, Drew)-
Adult table and sadly the only pic I have of Aunt Cathy and Uncle Chuck in the background walking-
Kris and John-
Dad and Mom-
Grandma, me, Aunt Donna-
Gia and Harold in the kitchen-

The Christopher's-

Dad and I-

Jule in her cute dress enjoying the wine-

Pug love-

Silly pugs-

Dad snuggling with Harold-
Dart champions out in Scranton-
No comments:
Post a Comment