Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blast from the Past

I was cleaning off my computer the other day and came across some pictures I thought I had misplaced. Most of these are from 3-4 years ago. Enjoy!

Christmas 2005, Drew's new shades


Aunt Darlene, demonstrating the enormity of the lamps in Grandma's house.


Easter 2006, Grandma, Drew and I


Vegas, March 2006


Thanksgiving 2005

Christmas 2005, mom and dad


Christmas 2005, cousins

Pugsy 2005


NYC PR Week Awards, 2006


Engagement Party, 2006


Los Angeles, March 2006


Wedding Shower, June 2006

Sandpiper, 2006


Thanksgiving 2005


June 2006 (the day Amanda was banned from wearing the bright green bathing suit again until getting tan)


Thanksgiving 2005


Evan, our ringbearer, June 2006.


My shower at Indian Creek

Shower at Mount Vernon


Morgan trying on her flower girl dress at Priscilla of Boston


Mailee's baptism, 2006


Out in Arlington, winter 2005


Lindsey and Tripps wedding at The Homestead, August 2006

The Homestead

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standard

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner