
Monday, October 13, 2008
Under Construction
We are currently under construction as we redo our downstairs bathroom. It all started a few weeks ago when I noticed that some of the hideous pastel wallpaper was curling up off of the wall. I decided to tug it a bit and 15 minutes later I had pulled off all of the wall paper in the bathroom. Drew arrived home from work just as the last piece was coming off, laughed at what I had done, and decided to join in by taking the vanity, sink and mirror out as well. That was 3 weeks ago. Today we were finally motivated enough to go buy everything we needed for a new bathroom. Hopefully we'll like how it turns out. Honestly though, anything is an improvement from what it was before. We wanted to do a pedestal sink but the piping was too much of an eye sore so we have to cover it up. The finished product will hopefully be featured on the blog soon. Until then, have a great week!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My brother has the same mirror/vanity set...just saw it last weekend and it looks great! Great choice!
Post a Comment