Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Goals and Objectives

Shame on us big time for not keeping up with our blog, especially since it's 100% for our family and friends. This negligence on our part has led me to give a few minutes of thought to the purpose of this blog. The goal really is to inform friends and family of major highlights in our lives. Always has been, always will be. This, I feel, we have down. The blog objectives is really where I think we are having issues. And by issues, I mean that we really have no objectives. And what is a goal with no objectives to help obtain it? Nothing!!! So, it's time to set objectives.

For starters...

Objective #1 - to write at least 1 blog post each week for the next 8 weeks.

Another important aspect of objectives is that they be attainable and set within a specific time frame. 8 weeks is not reaching for the stars so I think it can be achieved and then perhaps we can write an even more exciting yet attainable objective...16 weeks maybe...!

In all seriousness though, we appreciate that our friends and family check the blog and we hope that in the future, as we dutifully post, that it will make you smile at times.

Some people like to use their blog to pontificate about social issues, others are clearly pushing personal agendas, and I am convinced that many just love to look at themselves. Our blog however is definitely for you. For Grandma Christopher, Grandma Mascelli, Aunt Darlene, Mom, Momma J, all our friends and family. We love you, we are sorry we haven't posted in awhile, and we promise to be better about it this summer.

Lastly, just a quick recap of the past few months-
  • I am a master!! Although I have to finish a research paper before they send me my degree. Boo!
  • We spent the most relaxing and fabulous week with the Christopher fam in Nags Head last week. 1000 piece puzzle, lots of sleep, shopping, fishing and beach time = happy Drew and Amanda
  • We said goodbye to our beloved kitty Chicken.

Much more has happened but we will leave that for other posts. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standard

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner