Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birthdays and Graduation Season

While the past three spring/summers have been referred to as "wedding season" in the Christopher household, it appears that the tides are changing. With six family graduations and probably 10+ spring/summer birthdays (many of which are milestone this year), we've hardly had any time to think about the weddings we are also attending this summer.

To give you an idea, here is a quick breakdown of graduations (please let me know if I forgot any!)-

Aimee Seitz, Trinity High School, PA- off to University of Pittsburg
AJ Mascelli, Chatham High School, NJ- off to Penn State
Lauran Seitz, Penn State - off to NYC
Emily Seitz, Loyola MBA- employed by Northrup Grumman
Matt Christopher, Lancaster High School, off to VCU
....and me of course!

Then we have Meg Mascelli starting grad school at American and Colleen Gallagher starting her MBA at George Mason. I have it on good authority that many others are contemplating an advanced degree too. If you see my little sis please pester her about law school.

I won't even start on birthdays except to mention that we celebrated a few important ones this weekend. Momma J and Uncle Danny (who turned 50), along with Uncle Rick's sister Anne. Drew, Gia and I slipped home to White Stone Fri night to take Momma J out to dinner and then made our way Sat to Mechanicsburg PA to celebrate Aimee's graduation and birthdays. Here are some pictures of the weekend. It was great seeing the Lenzi fam. Spending time with family and friends is our absolute favorite thing to do and we have lots of lost time to make up after this past insanely busy year.

Momma J and I

Always coordinated Christopher fam





Thanks to mom for finding us a dog friendly hotel so Gia could visit PA too!


Congrats Aimee!


Virginia (grandma) and I

50 birthdays- Anne and Uncle Danny, and the adorable graduate Aimee

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standard

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner