As many of you know, Baby Christopher is slated to arrive around Thanksgiving!!! Official due date is Saturday, November 27. Thanksgiving is both of our favorite holiday's so this all makes sense! I am 15 1/2 weeks today and we find out the baby's sex on Monday, June 28. Feel free to take a guess! I am going with boy based on family history even though I was really thinking girl until a couple weeks ago. Drew thinks boy. We really just want a chubby healthy baby but knowing the sex will help us start planning a nursery, etc. Pregnancy has been going really well so far. Morning sickness first trimester, headaches second trimester- I have had every symptom under the sun but nothing too hard to handle. I've gained a whopping 4 lbs which my OB is fine with so I'll take it. I am eating healthy and the baby is growing great but I do suspect baby c is stealing all of my food. That's totally fine by me though. Here are some bump pics to check out. We are going to try and start taking these more often now that a mini bump has made an appearance. We can't wait for November!!! Will keep you posted :)
Bump- http://picasaweb.google.com/amandachristopher1/BabyBump#
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment