First up is Stephanie and Matt Findley's Tacky Christmas Party which was held the weekend of Dec. 8 at their home in Harrisonburg VA near JMU. The Findley's are our great friends and were both in our wedding. Matt and Drew met at Virginia Tech and were fraternity brothers. As girlfriends of fraternity brothers, Stephanie and I formed a great friendship which has only strengthened throughout the years. Stephanie and Matt have a beautiful 1 and a half year old daughter Mailee, who Drew and I are the godparents of, and the Findley's really do live on a farm with cows, chickens, dogs, cats and other critters.
The party lasted from Friday to Sunday. Thank goodness their home is large and can sleep all 25 or so of us! We were able to catch up with great friends and sport the tackiest Christmas outfits in south western Virginia. Please pay close attention to Drew's hair- I thought his costume ranked among the best and so did everyone else as he tied Hunter for third place!
Enjoy the pics-

Mailee and I
Mailee chewing on the Dora phone we gave her.

No comments:
Post a Comment