Here are some pics-
Monday, December 17, 2007
A Christopher Christmas
Drew and I hosted our parents and Kristina this past Saturday for a mini pre-Christmas gathering at our house in Richmond. We missed Ryan but he was attending his office holiday celebration in Philadelphia (lucky him!). Drew grilled steaks, veggies, chicken and shrimp, Kris made awesome bruschetta, I made homemade pesto and feta pasta salad, momma j brought her awesome rolls, and mom and dad mascelli brought cheesecake covered with fruit for dessert. We also had great wine and some limoncello thanks to Drew at the end of the night. Drew and I had a wonderful time with our family and hope to continue the pre-Christmas dinner tradition. Gia also had a fabulous time getting extra treats from everyone. Christmas has officially begun!
Here are some pics-


Here are some pics-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment