This weekend was very low key. I took the GRE's, finalized my application to grad school and made a portfolio of writing samples, while Drew continued his health kick by working out at the gym. I am hoping to get some good workouts in this week, in preparation for my 1/2 marathon in May and our upcoming trip to the Dominican Republic! Drew just booked our trip to Punta Cana last night- we go for a week in May.
We are both really excited for the Virginia Primary on Tuesday. We've been glued to the CNN and have tuned in to many of the debates since the primaries began, so we are happy to now have the chance to participate. We have not 100% made up our minds about who we are voting for but are both leaning towards Barack Obama. I just finished his autobiography and am beyond impressed and awed with what he has done in his life and how he has dedicated it to helping others. We think he is what American needs. Regardless of who you are voting for, this is a very inspiring video and worth watching- http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/yeswecanvideo.
I almost forget my very exciting news to share... My cousin Meg and her finance Steve recently won a wedding in Old Town Alexandria!! Kristina and I were on hand to cheer them on at the finals and we even made the newspaper (quotes and a picture!). Check out the article here-http://www.alextimes.com/article.asp?article=8467&paper=1&cat=149 - for full details. It's a pretty amazing story. Congrats Meg and Steve!
Drew and I are off to Charlotte, NC next weekend to visit friends so we'll have lots of pics to post then, but in the meantime, here is a pic of Harold and Gia sharing a stick at Aunt Cathy and Uncle Chuck's house this summer while we were in Italy.

1 comment:
Hillary 08'!
Post a Comment