We celebrated my birthday a day before with our parents and Kristina and Ryan at the Tobacco Company- http://www.thetobaccocompany.com/- in downtown Richmond. I highly recommend it! On my actual birthday Drew and I had a relaxing Sunday doing whatever I wanted which included seeing the movie Vantage Point (which I don't recommend but I semi-enjoyed it because I have been to the exact place it was filmed in La Plaza Mayor in Salamanca Spain), buying books at Barnes and Noble, and sushi for dinner.
Here are some birthday pics-

Also, Drew and I spent this past weekend working on our living room before the new furniture gets here. We sanded and painted all of the dark wood trim which is now white and are painting the room "tuscan beige" (not pictured) on Thursday. Here are some pics about 1/3 of the way into the project. Also, I have discovered I really enjoy painting. The Findley's have hired me to do their living room next but after that I am available. I work for food :). Drew on the other hand is an awesome painter but would much rather spend a free day golfing. Enjoy!
Next project is painting the kitchen/cabinets and putting down new flooring.
And last but not least, I'll leave you with a pic of the sweetest thing on four legs.

No comments:
Post a Comment