- Easter- We spent a very relaxing Easter weekend in the Northern Neck. We celebrated Dad C's birthday on Saturday night with a feast cooked by Mom C. It was delicious! Then Drew, Ryan and I headed to Rose's Steakhouse Bar to get drinks and visit with friends. On Sunday we attended church, visited with family afterwards and had a very nice brunch at Indian Creek with Grandma and Grandad C. It was a bit chilly for Easter but otherwise it was a great day. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures- I am so mad at myself!
- Bunko- Mary hosted a "Little Black Dress" themed Bunko at her house in Arlington this past Tuesday which was so much fun. She made all kinds of amazing desserts and we enjoyed champagne while trying to win money (which didn't happen for me). Kristina and I host next month- please let me know if anyone has a good theme idea.
- Baltimore- I headed to Baltimore on Thursday to cover a work event and got to spend some time with my cousin Emily. She has the cutest house in Federal Hill. We ate dinner in little Italy with my coworker Maya and her fiance Neal. Emily showed us around some really great developing areas of Baltimore but unfortunately there was not time for much else because of work. Drew and I are planning on visiting her soon so we can see more!
In other exciting news, I have been called for jury duty. I don't know why I am so excited about this but I am. Drew is finishing painting the living room today and our furniture comes Tuesday so I promise to post pics.
Enjoy the pics.Roses Bar
Carri and I

Drew and Carri

Bunko!
Cindy and I
Kris and Colls
Abby, Cindy and I
Wearing the Bunko Crown

No comments:
Post a Comment