Weekend of July 18
Drew spent the weekend off shore fishing with Dad C, Ryan and their cousins in Cape Hatteras. They had a wonderful time out on the sea all day followed by a great dinner and night out on the town. Drew really enjoyed the guys weekend and the chance to get away. I was thrilled with the amount of fresh fish he brought home. We filleted it into smaller pieces and are freezing most of it. We love fish!
That same weekend I started graduate school on Fri night and all day Sat. So far I am really impressed and happy with my program. I am 100% sure graduate school was the right decision for me even though it's a lot to juggle. I was really thankful we were let out of class early enough to drive to Front Royal, VA and camp for my best friend Coll's birthday. Mary, Gia and I shared a tent and were woken up at 4 a.m. to the sound of an animal waking around our tent, breathing heavily. We were convinced it was a bear although Abby says it's not possible. Needless to say, we were scared out of our minds. Thankfully it eventually went away although I don't think we slept much after that.
Weekend of July 26
More grad school for me after a week of feeling under the weather, while Drew cleaned the house before our guests arrived. Bobby, a fraternity brother of Drew's, and a couple of Drew's coworkers came into town to go out to dinner, bars and dancing with us. Kristina also came into town to visit friends and she and Ryan joined us. It was a great night out.
This coming weekend I have MORE grad school and then we are heading to the Klapmusts house at lake Anna on Sat night to join our friends for a crab dinner and then wake boarding and tubing all day Sunday. We can't wait.
Here are some pics from the past 2 weekends. (Fishing pics to come.) -Amanda
Gia the camping pug.

Kris and I at Europa

Drew and Kris downtown

Cutey


1 comment:
It WAS a bear!!
Post a Comment